Friday 30 December 2011

R.I.P Little Girl

Went into the fish shed this morning and noticed my female mandarin Little Girl was half way up a 15mm pipe, dead.  Just SUCKS.

Went to Perrys to see if he had any, and he doesn't.   So have to wait until he gets more, and then have to train her to eat paste.

I am thinking of getting two females, as I do think that it will easy the pressure on the female.  In the wild one male will spawn with a couple of females, so I think just having the one female is added pressure with Big Boy always looking for sex, while Little Girl just wants to sleep!   LOL - sound familiar?   Its the "broom stick in the base of your back every morning" syndrome.

My only concern is of course aggression, but I have a theory that if they are well fed, they wont fight.


I think what I will do is get one female at a time, train her, then get another.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete