Tuesday 20 December 2011

Ohhh the joys

You gotta love fish.  For some reason my mandarin have stopped spawning.  Now it could be down to their tank got a bit cool (20C) or it could be because I added my cleaner shrimp in with them, and the mandarin don't like the cleaner shrimp trying to clean them.

So process of elimination - upped the tank temp to 25C - check
Remove the cleaners - UMMM, where to put them?  I have a 800lt brood stock system and don't know where to put them?   

So here is my morning dilemma.  I have a spare section in the brood stock tanks, I could add a bit of sand and some live rock and put them in there.   BUT I know they will breed, and do I want to do cleaners AS WELL?

Obviously  the answer to that is YES!




I wonder if there is support for this type of addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment